TV and Film Auction Curator
Screenbid’s TV and Film Auction Curator is the binge-watcher who has Netflix, Hulu, AND Amazon Prime. The cinephile who MUST see the hottest movies in the theater, and makes regular recommendations. They post reviews, live tweets, or share the latest memes about what’s hot on screen daily.
Applicants must be proficient in the following:
- Copywriting (proper punctuation, great spirit, and creative)
- Organizing (physically and digitally)
- Computers (must know basics)
- Corporate Etiquette (proper use of email, respect for coworkers and common areas, etc)
We need team players who work hard and are resourceful. This is an entry level position full of opportunities for the right candidate.
Knowledge in fashion, style, trends, design, Adobe Creative Suite, and Excel a plus.
ScreenBid, the premier auction website for Hollywood memorabilia, wardrobe and set decor is seeking greeters with dynamic personalities for its first retail store within the ScreenBid Center located at the historic Vogue Theater on Hollywood Boulevard.
Candidates must be enthusiastic and have great interpersonal and communication skills. As an ambassador for the ScreenBid brand, you welcome guests into a world that provides a one-of-a-kind experience where they can a piece of Hollywood magic home.
Multiple language skills are a plus!
ScreenBid, the premier auction website for Hollywood memorabilia is seeking experienced sales people to help launch its first retail store within the ScreenBid Center located at the historic Vogue Theater on Hollywood Boulevard.
Join a small entrepreneurial team with big plans to create a one of a kind experience for customers looking to take home a piece of Hollywood magic.
We are looking for like-minded, ambitious candidates for sales associate positions to help drive retail sales and serve as ambassadors for the ScreenBid brand.
This is a highly exciting opportunity for someone looking to grow his or her career with an incredibly successful and fast growing brand.
- A passion for pop culture, movies and television with a skill for translating such interests to customers
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a roll-up-the-sleeves attitude who can help develop a winning retail experience to drive the business
- Capable of delivering exceptional customer experiences in order to create a highly memorable and positive interaction with our brand
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years experience in high end / luxury retail
- Ability to multi-task on projects and work with multiple customers at one time
- Positive and adaptable attitude to help grow and develop business initiatives
- Available to work weekends and holidays
- Fluency in multiple languages a plus
We look forward to hearing from you! Please note that only candidates who meet these criteria will be contacted.
Salary commensurate with experience plus a competitive commission package.
The Hollywood, CA headquarters of ScreenBid, LLC is looking for a floor manager to join our growing team.
What you’ll do:
Coordinate between the various departments and their respective managers. Communicate with and liaise between greeters, sales people, security, maintenance and operations.
What we’re looking for:
- Exceptional organizational, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- High enthusiasm and resourcefulness, as well as a high level of professional integrity and confidentiality.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and ever-changing priorities.
- Strong work ethic and high attention to detail.
Customer Service / Fulfillment Expert
ScreenBid is seeking a full-time customer service and fulfillment expert to join the expanding team at our new Hollywood Boulevard headquarters.
Candidates must have verifiable experience, great interpersonal, organizational and communication skills. This position is available immediately.